Founding Member Organizations answered the call to action from the Riley Institute and invested seed capital to launch an exploratory process. Due to their financial investment, these organizations have representatives that now serve as a decision-making body which guides the focus and nature of programs and activities. In addition, the DRC has recognized the visionary CEOs of these organizations through the creation of the DRC’s honorary CEO council.
A limited number of Founding Member Organization slots are available. Interested parties would need to complete the application below and meet the same investment requirement of the original members: $2500.
Regular Membership in the DRC is free of charge. Membership is open to all who wish to participate in DRC programs and activities and support its mission of helping attract and retain broadly diverse talent to South Carolina. This includes for-profit businesses, educational institutions, nonprofit organizations and individuals.
Requirements for membership:
- Complete the membership application below including contact information and statement of interest regarding how you and/or your organization can support the objectives of the DRC.
- Participate in at least one DRC event in each calendar year.
- Designate ambassadors to participate in the program upon successful completion of DRC Ambassador Training.
- Absorb the cost* of participation in DRC events for you and/or your employees.
- The DRC uses a “pay-as-you-go” model. For example, if there is a DRC recruitment luncheon and the cost is $15 per person, the organization is responsible for underwriting each of its employees’ $15 lunch tabs.
Note: Since there is no cost for nonprofit organizations or individuals to become members and the DRC uses the pay-as-you-go model, the investment to participate in any activity is modest. Therefore there are no funds available to underwrite participation of nonprofit members. If a nonprofit member participates in an event at the request of a for-profit business partner (e.g. lunch or dinner), the business partner is free to pick up the tab for their nonprofit colleague.
View full information packet here.